FOCAL POINT SEEKS DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST (CLOSED)
This position is now closed. Thanks for applying!
Are you an organized and savvy digital marketer looking to join a team-oriented and dynamic group of like-minded professionals?
Then step up to the plate, because here’s an opportunity for a home run career.
We’re looking for a versatile digital marketing specialist (0-3 yrs experience) to join our team. Candidates must be able to take direction, work with a creative team, have exceptional interpersonal, organizational and communication skills, and be able to deliver on deadlines. Acute attention to detail is imperative and problem-solving and writing skills are a must. Some background in marketing and advertising is preferred.
We’ve built a close-knit, friendly atmosphere, so egos are checked at the door. At Focal Point, we promote individuality and respect all walks of life. Offering a competitive salary, benefits and more – this is a great opportunity to join an award-winning team and carve out a role in our growing company.
POSITION OVERVIEW – Digital Marketing Specialist | Full-time (40 hours/week)
- Work directly with clients and vendor reps
- Work with the marketing and creative teams to develop strategic digital solutions for client needs
- Perform digital advertising / social media buys on behalf of clients
- Perform organic and paid SEO strategies
- Build and grow client social media accounts per client brand strategy
- Track time spent working on projects, then provide reporting on current campaigns
- Some creative writing for client digital and social media campaigns
- Four-year degree with emphasis in marketing or communications, or equivalent professional experience
- Strong knowledge of Office Suite (primarily Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- (Desired, but not required) Familiarity with real-time bidding interfaces and analytical software
- (Desired, but not required) Technical and creative writing skills (writing and filing reports, producing some original content)
- Marketing strategy (positioning a product or service)
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE (if not experienced in these areas, FPM will train)
- Running/managing social media ad campaigns (primarily Facebook & Instagram)
- Google Adwords certification and/or SEO strategies and experience
So, if this sounds as if we’ve written this just for you (and you have a good sense of humor) then submit your resumé (Attn: Thomas Manley) on our career page HERE, including a description about why you’d like to work at Focal Point. If you’re involved with any industry-related extracurricular clubs/organizations (MARCOM, American Advertising Federation, etc.) feel free to mention those as well.