FOCAL POINT SEEKS VERSATILE VIDEO PRODUCTION ARTIST
Are you a talented and team-oriented video production artist looking to join a dynamic group of like-minded creative professionals?
Then opportunity is a knockin’.
We’re looking for a versatile video and audio production specialist with an eye for lighting, composition, script-writing and the other requisite qualifications befitting a creative professional. Candidates must be able to manage multiple projects, timelines and deadlines, as well as have great interpersonal/social skills required for frequent client and talent interaction.
We’ve built a close-knit, family-like atmosphere, so egos are checked at the door. At Focal Point, we promote individuality and respect all walks of life. Offering a competitive salary, benefits and more – this is a great opportunity to join an award-winning team and carve out a role in our growing company.
POSITION OVERVIEW – Video Production Artist | Full-time (40 hours/week)
- Work directly with clients (after a 90-day training period)
- Develop creative solutions for clients needs
- Schedule filming, editing dates/times, etc.
- Track time spent working on projects
- Submit hours for billing
- Be able to lift up to 65 lbs
- Have a strong eye for design (examples of graphic design work a plus)
- Strong knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Premiere, Audition, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Creative writing skills (script writing and pre-visualization)
- Marketing strategy (positioning a product or service)
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE (if not experienced in these areas, FPM will train)
- Operating a video camera and applicable equipment
- Lighting an interview or scene
- Capturing audio with various audio equipment
- Operating a digital still camera (understand manual settings)
So, if this sounds as if we’ve written this just for you and you’re interested in joining our team, then submit your resumé (Attn: Thomas Manley) on our career page HERE, including a description about why you’d like to work at Focal Point, as well as any applicable demo reels or links to your work/online portfolio (YouTube or Vimeo works for us).